This is the day.
As you head out the door in your new made to measure clothing, you are ready to take on the challenge of your new job. It is an entire new group of people in an entirely new setting. And while you know that they skills you have are more than sufficient, you also know that how you look matters. With a whole new wardrobe full of made to measure clothing, you hope that your skills boosted by your wardrobe will help you make the transition into this new job.
Whether you are looking for high end mens trousers or womens casual business wear, the secret to a really good fit is transitioning into made to measure clothing. If you are a financially successful professional there is no reason for you to still be shopping for off the rack clothing when a personal tailor can help you get a better look and a better fit.
Men and women across the county have closets full of clothes that they never wear. Shirts that they bought at a price that was too good to pass up. Dresses that never really fit quite right. Slacks that look good for the first hour of the day, but then are a saggy and baggy mess. Instead of searching through hangers of clothing items that have never been worn day after day, doesn’t it make more sense to have some quality pieces of made to measure clothing created just for you?
Custom Tailored Clothing Gives You the Confidence You Need
High end dress shirts for men and custom fitted suits and slacks for women provide the confidence that many people need when they get ready to go to work every day. The fact that you are not going to show up to work wearing the same outfit as someone else is another advantage to getting custom made clothing. Consider some of these facts and figures about the mens and womens professional clothing industry and how what you wear often influences your success:
- Looks matter. Especially if you want to make the best kind of impression on your coworkers and your potential customers.
- One way to look your best is to make sure that your clothes fit correctly. Working with an experienced tailor can help you find the styles that will fit you the best.
- Other than your clothing, the best way to make a great first impression is the confidence that you have, something that is often enhanced by the wardrobe that you have to choose from.
- Keeping a closet full of clothing that you never wear is never a good idea. It is far better sort through those clothes and select the pieces that you will still wear and donate or sell the rest. You will then have room for a new set of custom made clothing.
- You will make your best first impression at a job interview by feeling confident about how you look.
- One psychology study shows that first impressions are formed within seven to 17 seconds of meeting someone; furthermore, 55% of a person’s opinion is determined by physical appearance.
- Until you try on your first custom made suit you probably do not really understand how well a good set of clothes can look and make you feel.
- Research from a 2016 survey indicates that 47% of senior managers interviewed said their employees dressed ?too casually.?
- Buying clothes off the rack do not fit everyone the same way. In fact, maybe the reason that you have so many pieces of unworn clothing in your closet is that you really do not like how those clothes look on you.
- Estimates indicate that 40% of men between the ages of 18 and 34 would prefer to do all of their shopping online, according to Business Insider.
- Statistics show that the average annual sales for menswear grew 17.4% between the years 2010 and 2015, according to data from IBIS World,
- The average height for men in the U.S. is 5 feet, 7 inches; the average waist circumference for men in the U.S. is 39.7 inches.
One of the ways that you can LOOK YOUR BEST is to have custom made clothing that that makes you feel both confident and intelligent.
Shop Smart Magazine
Latest posts by Shop Smart Magazine (see all)
- 4 Reasons to Consider Purchasing Supreme Online - February 14, 2018
- Worn Out Safety Equipment Is Still Dangerous When To Replace Your Shoes, Vests Or Earplugs - February 11, 2018
- The Image of the Beard Revisited - February 8, 2018