This will be a different kind of Christmas.
Although you will still be opening gifts, spending time with family, and eating a few Christmas cookies, you will also be finalizing details with a event planners you are working with and making choices between catered weddings menus and other concerns as your big day is now only six months out.
You do not mind being a little extra busy over the holidays if it is because you are planning a summer wedding. And while you will have a hectic few months getting ready for the final event, it is nice to have a break like the holidays to make sure that you are able to have the time you need to meet with your future spouse, your parents, and the person you have hired to help you make sure you remember all of the necessary details.
Wedding events include the planning of rehearsals dinners, receptions, and all of the people who will be in the wedding party. From selecting a bridal gown to making sure that you have music, flowers, food, and seating planned, a wedding can be a major planning event. With the right help, however, you might be able to make sure that you have a beautiful day that looks effortless, in spite of all of the hard work.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many details that go into catered weddings and receptions:
- 165 is the average number of wedding guests.
- The most popular months to get married are October and September, according to the Knot’s 2016 Real Weddings Study. In fact, 16% of all weddings occur in these two months.
- An average of 2.4 million weddings are performed in the U.S. every year
- 40% of future brides and grooms are looking for unusual venues that more accurately reflect their personality.
- 56% of all brides are committed to providing excellent food at their catered weddings.
- The average groom is 31 years old and the average bride is 30.
If you are at six months and counting until your big day, you might find yourself especially busy this holiday season. Spending the holiday celebrations preparing wedding celebrations is one way to make sure that the happiness of this holiday lasts a long time. Full production weddings require that every detail is carefully planned. With the help of an event planner and plenty of time, however, even the planning can be fun and exciting.
Shop Smart Magazine
Latest posts by Shop Smart Magazine (see all)
- The Latest and Greatest in All Celeb Gossip - January 17, 2018
- How Switching to Reusbale Grocery Bags Can Help the Environment - January 16, 2018
- Archery Supplies and Other Sports Gear Make Popular Gifts - January 6, 2018